Please contact us as we will assist you with the enrolment process and answer any questions you may have.
Enrolment at St Mary’s School is available to any student whose family can meet one or more of five eligibility criteria for enrolment in a Catholic School. These criteria establish a child’s connection with the Church and the wish of their family to have their child taught within the environment and ethos of our Catholic Special Character.
The five eligibility criteria are:
1. The child has been baptised or is being prepared for baptism in the Catholic Church.
2. The child’s parents/guardians have already allowed one or more of its siblings to be baptised in the Catholic faith.
3. At least one parent/guardian is a Catholic, and although their child has not yet been baptised, the child’s participation in the life of the school could lead to the parents having the child baptised.
4. With the agreement of the child’s parent/guardian, a grandparent or other significant adult in the child’s life, such as an aunt, uncle or godparent, undertakes to support the child in their Catholic faith
5. One or both of a child’s non-Catholic parents/guardians is preparing to become a Catholic.
St Mary’s School offers a non-preference enrolment to 5% of our maximum school roll